Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Mistborn Series 03 - The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson




Trilogy US box set here
Trilogy UK box set here

I have to admit, I do not know how to write this review. It's all about the feels... I mean... just feels. Seriously, do you guys even feel me yet? I thought I would start with "That Ending... THAT Ending... etc" and it turns out I do not know how to continue with that statement at all. And, above all the series that I've read, this itself is one of the most exhilarating series of all times. 

The world building itself is even more detailed than the first two. And if you think the those two books has detailed or deep characters introduction/background, you're wrong! He has a bibliography of all the characters and it's history. Talk about really really Epic!

I'm keeping this review short to avoid myself from giving it away too much. Just read this guys... I mean seriously, it went from mist/ash to something THAT epic. Mr Sanderson, YOU ARE my new found EPIC FANTASY hero! 

Alright, "The Alloy of Law" is next! Good gracious, should I even start with "The Stormlight Archive" already?

I think this artwork by Marc Simonetti is absolutely brilliant!!


Oh yes please... I need some of that right now!


Rating: 5 out of 5 stars (I would give it a 10 if it's even possible)

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment