Monday, December 15, 2014

Book Haul #02

Alright, I know I know... I just haul some 12 books a few weeks back but and this is my 2nd book haul for the year. It's crazy I know but I'm having a disease!!! I just can't help myself. Those booktubers are like having a monthly bookhaul of 10-12 books and I'm only haul-ing it twice this year. So, yeah... duuuuhhh...

Do you readers feel me? Seriously... It's like an addiction when you see cheap books spreading out and calling unto you! For one thing, I did control myself... So I'll end up with 5 books.

http://bigbadwolfbooks.com/2014/kl/

So, it's our annual BIG BAD WOLF BOOK SALE and did you guys even notice? 75% - 95% DISCOUNT!!! How could anyone forgo such an opportunity? And by controlling myself, I bought only 5 books. I'm such a big boy now!!! LOL!

So here are the books I've bought:-



1) Brandon Sanderson - The Allow of Law
2) Stephen King - Under the Dome
3) Stephen King - The Wind Through The Keyhole
4) Neil Gaiman - American Gods
5) Khaled Hosseini - And the Mountains Echoed

No comments:

Post a Comment