Friday, November 28, 2014

Book Haul #01

http://popular.com.my/promotion_details.php?se1=45

All year round, I wait for cheap books to buy. When I saw this, I couldn't resist!!! It's MYR5.00 per book! That's like USD1.50 per book! Forex 101! Haha!!!


Alright here goes by 12 books tower hall:



Social ills Fiction


Etched On Me by Jenn Crowell

High/Epic Fantasy Fiction

Magician Vol.01 & 02 by Raymond E. Feist

Non-Fiction




The Meadow by Adrian Levy & Cathy Scott-Clark


Historical/Asian Literature(some) Fiction

Elizabeth I by Margaret George



  
In The Shadow of the Banyan by Veddey Ratner  

  
Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger


The Concubine's Daughter by Pai Kit Fai


The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck


The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


Woodsburner by John Pipkin

No comments:

Post a Comment