Monday, December 22, 2014

Saga Series 06 - Chapter Six by Brian K. Vaughan

http://www.bookdepository.com/Saga-1-Brian-Vaughan/9781607066019/?a_aid=jbblkh

Thought provokingly good! From the very start of this series, it has already set a pace that was so thrilling and violent at the same time (which is good) that causes me to follow until now. And this chapter doesn't fail to do so!

We were being told that the killing in this chapter would make a mess. So, I can't wait to see what comes next. Then we are brought back to both Marko and Alana trying to escape and Izabel just shown us something SO Amazing which made me go...


I can't even utter a single word at the very last page when 2 new characters appeared majestically! Give me Chapter 7 like right now!!!


Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link


No comments:

Post a Comment