Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Warbreaker 01 - Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

http://www.bookdepository.com/Warbreaker-Brandon-Sanderson/9780765360038/?a_aid=jbblkh

As many fans of Brandon's would know that this book is also set in the same universe as the Mistborn trilogy which I thoroughly loved so much. This universe thingy is also called the Cosmere world.

It was said that this book would be a standalone but according to Brandon's latest blog, we have a SEQUEL ya'll!!! However, it's not going to be soon. It sucks, due to my overly hype stupidity anticipation. Ergh!

There are 2 kingdoms when 1 of it was more subtle than the one that you're in. Character development was spot on! I love the story between Siri and the God King. It's hilarious!!! And by hilarious, this is by far the funniest book from Brandon. It's just so good!



I wanted more of them but it didn't happen. I was a little disappointed but then again, it was done right.

The political system was well crafted.

The magic system. Wow! Just wow! It has hierarchies of how the whole magic system works. And if this book still remains a standalone. Hands down, this would the best Fantasy book ever written!
 
Read it! That epic-ness in this book just caught me off guard. Like he always does, IT'S BLOODY UNFAIR!!!

There I was, reading it with much anticipation to know what the end of the book has to give, and I realized that it's about 70 plus pages left and there's still nothing, yet! I was getting a little impatient when the first mind blowing news happens I was like left dumbstruck with this face!
 


And at the very end, it blew me off guard again and I WASN'T ready! (You hear me, Brandon! I WAS NOT READY!!!) It's like, how many more are you gonna give to really get my brain all fried up! And I curse like how all the character does in this book! COLORS!!!


I've set my mind with no expectations and this book was amazingly written and the plot was fantastically thought off! Pick it up and read it. This is all I can say! 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment