Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Cosmere Novellas - Sixth of the Dusk by Brandon Sanderson


What!??? I did not expect that!!! How could Brandon write all those stuff in just 90+ pages? It was really good! The world building was really comprehensive. I was like... "No way"

There were no chapter breaks and it goes on and on and it sucked you into this world/island called Patji immediately. Moments of adrenaline, fear, and a little disgusted (in a good way) by some of the description while you were being brought into the minds of Dusk where his special breed birds gave him this special ability to see a glimpse of his death/corpse before every step he makes.

There were really good moments of actions and fighting scenes too. How in the world?...

Masterful of it's own and I can't wait to read some of his other novellas in the same world. Short read but great! I have reasons for my rating. This is because I wanted to know more of what might happen after! (If there would be any, which I highly doubt so)

Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment