Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick

Booksplosion Read-Along for the month - October - #9

http://www.bookdepository.com/Black-Ice-Becca-Fitzpatrick/9781471118159/?a_aid=jbblkh


To be honest, I have not read a book that got me so irrational with my emotion. Maybe I've tried to avoid YA Romance for a reason but then again I'm able to accept Contemporary Romance. Now, I haven't got the time to sit down and list out the difference but I just can't wait to finish this book as soon as I've started.

"I really believed I'd moved on, but when I saw Cal, my repressed emotions had boiled to the surface. I hated that I still felt something for him, even if it was intense negative emotion. I hated that I was still giving him power to hurt me. I had so many bad memories inextricably linked to Calvin. Did Korbie not remember that he broke up with me the night of homecoming?"

I know... I know... She's still in her teenage years and she's allowed to have this feelings but I just want to...


Yup!!! That kinda sums it what I wanted to do to Britt. I can't endure any of her rant on Calvin anymore. Although it's just 8 months and I know it's always hard to get over their first love but move on already!

Okay, now that they were stuck halfway in this dreadful snowy mountain and found a lit cabin with 2 guys! Come on! Those instinct juice should be telling you not to enter already! They were flirting too!!! What the *beep*!!! Please give me another round of slap...


Yes!!! That's more like it!

Plot wise was kinda predictable and NO, I won't be spoiling it. Why? Because I'm normal! Right before half of the book, it kinda gave away with a subtle hint on who the real psycho is... which made me goes...


I finished the book in a hurry anyway and overall, the ending kinda makes me bump the rating up with the reason of having a real rationale writing. I will not dare myself to read books like that again. It's seriously annoying! ERGH!!!

Ratings: 2 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment