Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Saga Series 01 - Chapter One by Brian K. Vaughan

https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/saga-1


I never knew I would enjoy this as much as any graphic novel recommendations would go. All hype aside, the essence of who Hazel is is beginning to develop within me. 

World building on how inter-galactic war has sparks out my curiosity on the history of mankind (in this context Extra-Terrestrial-kind -- Alright, let's not be Alienated-Racist!). 

The "Wow" effect moment caught me by surprise when the smell of  death is creeping up your neck. Betrayal was present but was it for a greater good?

The ending of the first chapter (or might I say the very last strip) leaves me gawking with fear. Can't wait to dive into the second chapter. 

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment