Friday, January 30, 2015

The Mistborn Series 04 - The Alloy Of Law by Brandon Sanderson

http://www.bookdepository.com/Alloy-Law-Brandon-Sanderson/9780765368546/?a_aid=jbblkh

A great continuation of the Mistborn Trilogy. We are being introduced with New World! New Characters! New Magic System! I just can't get enough... 

Plot wise, I would say it's a good premise to start off with tons of loop holes in this and by anticipating the next trilogy by Dec 2015 and Jan 2016. Gosh... I am still in love with the new magic system that co-inside with steam punk element which made it even more interesting than before. 

The chemistry between Wax and Wayne. So funny & witty all at the same time. Seriously, you just want to go on reading about 2 of them insulting each other with never ending funny sarcasms. There is no keeping them apart when they know they needed each other.

Epilogue has brought forth a new suspicious character which I suspect it might be the legendary "Spook".  I might be wrong. I can't wait til December now.

Ratings: 4.8 stars out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment