Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Series of Unfortunate Events 06 - The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket

http://www.bookdepository.com/Ersatz-Elevator-Lemony-Snicket/9781405266123/?a_aid=jbblkh

Now, let me say that this book has a great plot twist out of all the series that I've read. I have my reasons for continuing this series and it still has the element of wanting to know more and see how Count Olaf get his well-deserve punishment towards the end.

Sunny is really growing in this book! I can really feel that she has been really helpful in this book. Her ideas during part of the siblings brainstorming is utterly shocked worthy with great attempt to help Violet and Klaus. 

And still, what is V.D.F? The idea of mystery is getting frustrating! Why can't Klaus & Violet just listen to the Duncan Quagmire on the full abbreviation of V.D.F? Why? Please don't make them a know-it-all character!

Now I can't seem to follow up with the 7th book of the series.

Ratings: 4.5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment