Sunday, September 27, 2015

INK Series 01 - INK by Glenn Benest & Dale Pitman

http://inkthenovel.com/pre-order.php?affiliate=2044

**I was given this book with an honest review.**

I have to admit, this is my very first review for a book directly from the author himself. Usually, I can never make time for this especially with my long list of to-be-read books and of course my slow reading habit. Honestly, I really wanted to pick this one up and try it. So, here goes... INK by Glenn Benest and Dale Pitman.


http://inkthenovel.com/pre-order.php?affiliate=802


You'll know it when books are able you make you submerge yourself in their world with just a split second. I would never have captured myself if it weren't for the good story plot, moreover the writing in this book is exceptionally easy to grab hold of your attention through out! 

http://inkthenovel.com/pre-order.php?affiliate=802


There are reasons why I'm able to relate with all the characters in this book, it is because they have invested in good character development! Even when you're able to gauge that some characters are secondary in nature, you still have a soft spot for them. This is like watching a TV series, where you think they are not important, and BAM!, you know them well enough to even want them gone. That's how good this book has to offer.

Story plot was fantastic! The repercussion of being a famous graphic novel artist was very well explored with great depths. Subsequently, both the authors depicts that there-will-always-a-price-to-pay-for-fame incredibly well that you can even feel it in your bones. I will never understand what fame is until how this book explains it in specific detail on how traumatizing it can be in which I would definitely stay away from. 

The suspense was really good that it gets my adrenaline pumping! As horrific as this might sound, the more characters being introduced the greater the suspense. Lastly, I would assume that the pacing of the book would be to everyone's liking and reading enjoyment. Trust me, it does not bore at all.

Some might ask, "Would you continue on with the series?" -- My answer: "Of course I would!"

http://inkthenovel.com/pre-order.php?affiliate=802

And there's one thing I might add, the author did not tell me that there will be A SEQUEL!!! Oh come on!!! How could he?
Seriously guys, give this a try. It's like a breath of fresh air.


Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment