Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Book Haul #04

I don't know what's got into me! The month of September seems like a busy one but NOT reading busy, it's shopping busy. I've been refraining myself from buying a lot of books because I've not been finishing my pile of books from 2014! Bad JBB!!! Bad bad bad!!! Well, without further ado, here's what caught my attention...


See it? Come on, tell me that you guys feel me. I'm agonizing the price with great temptation from buying them! 2 million books and it's ENGLISH books. Moreover, the price of Ringgit has been so weak, it's the best time to get hold of it! My 2015 pile! TA DA!!! I'm a good boy aren't I??? It is just RM5!!!


1) Abby Bardi - The Book Of Fred
2) Uwem Akpan - Say You're One Of Them
3) Greg Iles - The Quiet Game
4) Tracy Chevalier - The Last Runaway
5) Nadeem Aslam - The Wasted Vigil

No comments:

Post a Comment