Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Series of Unfortunate Events 07 - The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket

http://www.bookdepository.com/Vile-Village-Lemony-Snicket/9780064408653/?a_aid=jbblkh

WHOA!!! This is madness! Of all the books I've read in the Unfortunate events, this is DA BOMB! It has something to do with runaway, dangerous plots to get out of the village, excellent disguise by Esmé and more. This book has the adrenaline going and I think it's one of my favourite among the other books. I'm not sure about the subsequent ones.

The Baudelaires once again was brought into this village full of old folks and rules, whoever breaks it, the ultimate punishment is to be burnt at the stake. Brutal eh? No question asked, you break it you get the burn to death capital punishment. The kids were being given to a guardian who's a coward by all this folks and elders named Hector. Bonding was great but he's a real coward. I can't stand him but he has a good heart. So I liked him. Haha!

Anyway, every book is not gonna be pleasant until the end and now the chase begins. I can't wait for the next book now. Woot!

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment