Sunday, May 17, 2015

Saga Series 10 - Chapter Ten by Brian K. Vaughan

http://www.bookdepository.com/Saga-2-Brian-Vaughan/9781607066927/?a_aid=jbblkh

Reunion!! Reunion reunion reunion!!! It all happens so quick. The planet that they were looking for Izabel was about to crack open by birth (when I mean by birth, it is BY BIRTH). I'm not joking! Read it and you'll understand.

Ahh... I've always love family hugs. I wanna have me some hugging now!!!


Yes, there was reunion and there were disagreements as well. I can't help it! They are like bonded for each other for life! Look at them... Aww...

After reading this issue, I never want to mess with any girls anymore. They are mean!!! They are out for revenge with 101% determination that you will die in their hands. And as always, the ending is what makes me wanna read on again. Let's go!

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars.

Goodreads Review Link

No comments:

Post a Comment