Friday, May 15, 2015

Book To Movie Review 05: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (2014)



Oh gosh, where do I start? I was really afraid that the movie does not live up to my expectation. Having read the book with so much feelings and emotions, I don't know where to begin writing on the excuse of my long delay to watch this movie. Honestly, I don't even have a great excuse but all I can say is that I do have a wonderful time watching this movie. So good!

I love love love both Shailene Woodley & Ansel Elgort's performance by portraying the characters of Hazel & Gus so well that I just want to give them a big big hug for doing the show justice. Never once did I forget the crew behind the scenes,  they just did such a fantastic job in minimizing mistakes in the movie. I've always loved the crew behind the scenes because they are the coolest and I'm usually the kind of person who would love doing stuff behind. OK, IT'S DODGY!!! Back to the movie, this so-called independent movie brings out an A+ quality with minimal flaws especially on the Cinematography and Scenery shots. (Especially Amsterdam!)

What happened to awards? Hello???

I'm not going to dwell into the the summary or the plot of the movie. It will definitely give away so much for feels that I can't even described through out the whole movie. Just watch it! Even if you did not read the book, just watch it! Their acting is so raw, so good, so real! I can never stop raving about their performance.

Overall, it is a fantastic movie. Remember, prepare loads of tissues!

Ratings: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment